We are happy to announce that our Arlene Meraux Elementary Report Card Conference Night will be held on Thursday, October 21st from 4:30 – 7:45 pm. The guidelines that we must follow are listed below.
· You will enter through the Car Rider Lobby. If you have an appointment, please enter the building 5 minutes prior to your appointment time. There is no need to come early, but please don’t miss your scheduled time by being late. Appointments will be short, but if you need more time, you can make an appointment to meet with the teacher during their planning time.
· No students, siblings, or other children may attend.
· A total of 2 parent(s)/guardians may attend the conference.
· All parents/guardians must wear a mask at all times in the building. Social Distancing guidelines must be followed. Please wait in the chairs outside the teacher’s classroom and refrain from moving them.
· If you cannot attend but would like to make an appointment after Report Card Conference night, please schedule an appointment with the teacher during their planning time.
· Report Cards not picked up will be sent home with students on Friday, October 22nd.
· Students will receive a Homework Pass if their parent/guardian attend the conference.
Hope to see you soon!
Mrs. Albers and the Faculty and Staff of Arlene Meraux Elementary