UPDATE: Monday, August 17, 2020
N.P. Trist Middle School
WELCOME BACK TO SCHOOL
- We have a NEW Car Rider Route! In the morning, students will be dropped off at three different areas according to the student’s grade level. In the afternoon, all car riders will be picked up in the front of the school after parents/guardians follow the same route as the morning route.
- Bus routes can be found on our Trist Middle School WEBSITE and our FACEBOOK page. Please be at your bus pick up stop in the morning at least 10 minutes early.
- All students must be in uniform. IDs must be worn at all times. We suggest students store them in the front pocket of their book sacks. Masks must be worn at all times.
- Breakfast and lunch are both available FREE for all students. Students may bring their lunch to school. Fast food and soft drinks are not allowed.
- Students may bring a clear, plastic water bottle as all water fountains are closed.
- All students in our building must practice social distancing even if they are good friends!
- Homeroom Supplies should have been turned in last week. Individual teachers will inform students when to bring in remaining supplies.
- The order form for 8th GRADE PULLOVERS & SPIRIT SHIRTS will be sent home on August 17 and is due back with payment on September 2! Both traditional and virtual 8th Grade learners can order these items.
- Students will be issued a CHROMEBOOK to be carried by them and used by them in all classes. A signature form that includes the guidelines and parent/student responsibilities for these devices will be sent home on Monday, August 17.
- Students must be in HOMEROOM by 8:00 a.m. Students are dismissed at 3:00 p.m.