Arabi Extended Day Program
To help meet the needs of our families, St. Bernard Parish Schools offers an Extended Day School Program at Arabi Elementary School for working parents. Morning care begins at 6:30 a.m., and afternoon care ends at 5:30 p.m.This program is in high demand. Students enrolled in Arabi's school district will have first priority.
General Information for Enrollment:
- Student currently enrolled must be up-to-date on payments to be considered.
- Enrollment is determined by regular school day class sizes.
- Students can be accepted during the middle of the year based on grade level availability.
- Bus transportation is not provided for students who attend after-care.
- Registration forms will not be processed until all required documents are available.
- Copy of 2 recent check stubs for both parents or one for single parent homes
- Copy of 2015 W2 forms for both parents or one for single parent homes
Program Cost and Payment Information:
- $25 registration fee per family
- Tuition is $40 per week per child
- Payments are made on the 1st school day of each month
- Payment is required whether your child is present in school or not
- Submit payments to the front office at Arabi in the brown envelope provided.
- Receipts of your payment will be returned in the same envelope to your child‘s homeroom teacher.
- Late payments have a 3 day grace period. Payments received after that will jeopordize your student's enrollment in the Extended Day School Program.
- Checks made payable to:
St. Bernard Parish Schools – EDS
Memo line: student’s name and month of payment
- Checks, money order, or cash are acceptable forms of payment.