- Progress Reports will be distributed on September 8th!
- YEARBOOK PICTURES - Thursday, September 8th.
- "Hurricane Laura Donations" Staff and Students who donate a minimum donation of $2 may wear Free Dress on Friday, September 18th. Please check your student's folders for more information. Notes are going home today 09/16/2020.
Dear Parents and Families,
Thank you all for a smooth start to the 2020-2021 school year, our year of HOPE...
Have Only Pawsitive Expectations!
I understand that this year is different, with that being said we are thrilled to have our Bulldogs back with us and we will do our very best to ensure that your child's learning experience is as "normal" as possible. Providing a quality education in a warm, caring and SAFE environment is our priority. Our greatest gift at Lacoste are your children and although our year may look different please take comfort in knowing that Bulldog values are the same especially in the way we care for your children.
- According to the "Guide to Student Conduct" - "No student may have a shaved design cut into the eyebrows or any saved design cut and/or braided into the hair. Extreme hairstyles and un-natural hair colorings are not allowed.
- NO CELL PHONE USE in the car rider line, it is the LAW!
- FACE COVERINGS - WOW! We could not be more impressed with ALL of our Bulldog doing so well wearing their face coverings. THANK YOU parents for a job well done in helping us "stop the spread." FACE COVERINGS - Pre-K-2nd: Recomended FACE COVERINGS - 3rd - 5th: Required
- Parents - Please help us here at school by ensuring that your child knows his/her lunch #. This will help our staff speed up the breakfast line. Thank you in advance for your help!
- While in PHASE II we will not have any extra curricular activities. As the year progresses we will cnotinue to keep you posted on this.
- Please ensure that any transportation changes are sent in writing to Mrs. St. Philip.
- Please note that there are NOT any ONE day bus changes.
- All students must have a transportation tag on their school bag. Have students inform teachers if a new tag is needed.