Who takes the WorkKeys test at Chalmette High?
- All 11th & 12th grade students on the Jumpstart Diploma
- Any 12th grade student with an ACT composite score less than 18
Sample Questions and Practice Test: WorkKeys Practice
Can WorkKeys qualify me for any scholarships?
Yes, if you have a 2.5 GPA with at least a Silver on the WorkKeys, you could earn up to 2 years of TOPS Tech Award.
NATIONAL CAREER READINESS CERTIFICATE
The ACT WorkKeys National Career Readiness Certificate (ACT WorkKeys NCRC®) is an assessment-based credential issued at four levels; Platinum, Gold, Silver, and Bronze. The NCRC measures and certifies the essential work skills needed for success in jobs across industries and occupations. With an NCRC, you can:
- Build confidence that your skills meet the needs of employers
- Show prospective employers concrete proof of the skills you have
- Apply real-world use to coursework from the classroom
- Determine skill improvement and training needs
- Improve the opportunities for career changes and advancement
- Earn college credit at many institutions and reach academic goals more quickly
Credential Level Skill Level:
Bronze Signifies an individual has scored at least a Level 3 on each of the three assessments.
Silver Signifies an individual has scored at least a Level 4 on each of the three assessments.
Gold Signifies an individual has scored at least a Level 5 on each of the three assessments.
Platinum Signifies an individual has scored at least a Level 6 on each of the three assessments.