- Friday, August 6th- 1st day for grades1-5
- Friday, August 6th First day of school for kindergarten BOYS ONLY
- Monday, August 9th- First day of school for kindergarten GIRLS ONLY
- Tuesday, August 10th-Kindergarten BOYS AND GIRLS attend school
- Wednesday, August 18th and Thursday August 19th- Pre-k students will be assigned specific time to come meet with their teacher
- Friday, August 20th- First day for Pre-K students
- Please check the district website regularly for updated information regarding dates/times that each grade level will report to school: www.sbpsb.org
First Day of School
- Uniforms must be worn on the first day of school. (Refer to the school webpage for specific information on uniforms.)
- Masks are required for ALL students
- Unfortunately, no parent will be allowed walk their child to class
- The school day begins at 8:30 a.m.
- Students may arrive on campus no earlier than 8:05 a.m.
- Students will be considered tardy and must be checked in by a parent after 8:30 a.m.
- Students may not be checked out after 3:00 p.m.
- Parents who must enter the building to check a child in or out must wear a face mask, and may not bring any child other than the student.
Our educators currently use SchoolStatus to connect with parents. This means that all teachers, counselors, and administrators will be reaching out using this new communications tool. Here are a few answers to some common questions:
- Do I need to download an app? No, calls and texts may come from a number you don’t recognize, but that is your direct line to the educator contacting you.
- If I respond to a text, who gets the message? The educator who contacted you! You’re not responding to an entire group. It’s a 1:1 message.
- If I miss a call, can I call the number back? Yes! You may leave a message for the educator, or text that same number and know you’ll reach who called you.
- How does the system know my phone number or email? SchoolStatus will utilize the contact information in the school’s student system. It is critical that your phone number and email address are accurate and up-to-date.