Home Access Center: Quick Access to Student Information
Parents may utilize the Home Access Center by visiting www.sbpsb.org/grades or visiting our school or district websites. The Home Access Center (HAC) will give parents access to current information regarding your child’s schedule, attendance, class work, interim progress report, report card grades, test scores and registration information.
Need to Create an Email Account?
Setting up a Gmail account is easy and free. You will begin by creating a Google account, and during the quick sign-up process you will choose your Gmail account name.
Setting up a Gmail account
To create a Gmail address, you'll first need to create a Google account. Gmail will redirect you to the Google account sign-up page. You'll need to provide some basic information like your name, birth date, gender, and location. You will also need to choose a name for your new Gmail address. Once you create an account, you'll be able to start adding contacts and adjusting your mail settings.
To create an account:
- Go to www.gmail.com
- Click Create account
3. The sign-up form will appear. Follow the directions by entering the required information.
4. Next, enter your phone number to verify your account. Google uses a two-step verification process for your security.
5. You will receive a text message from Google with a verification code. Enter the code to complete the account verification.
6. Next, you will see a form to enter some of your personal information, like your name and birthday.
8. Your account will be created.
9. When you first create your account, you will be automatically signed in. Most of the time, however, you will need to sign in to your account and sign out when you are done with it. Signing out is especially important if you're using a shared computer (for example, at a library or office) because it prevents others from viewing your emails.
To sign in:
1. Go to www.gmail.com
2. Type youruser name (your email address) and password, then click Next
To sign out:
In the top-right corner of the page, locate the circle that has your firs initial (if you have already selected an avatar image, it will show the image instead.) To sign out, click the circle and selct Sign out.