DEADLINE: Application Closed on February 1 at 11:59pm.
All Seniors should fill this out! Do not pass up this opportunity to be considered for some extra money.
Scholarship application will open January 17, 2023 and close February 1, 2023 at 11:59pm.
Scholarships Awarded by our committee:
In order to be eligible for consideration for these scholarships, students must have been in high school for four years (8 semesters) and maintained a GPA of at least 2.0 (unweighted) on a 4.0 scale. Also, the student must be planning to enroll in an accredited 2- or 4-year college/university program or a Technical/Trade School, as the scholarship will be made payable to you and the post-secondary institution of your choice which meets that criteria. A committee appointed by your school principal will determine which graduating seniors will be awarded the scholarships, and the decision will be based on the following, including, but not limited to: achievement, involvement in extra-curricular activities, attendance, and effort. The award decisions of that committee are final.
- Lauren Saubat Memorial Student Council Award
- Firefighters Association Scholarship
- Trudy Foret Science Memorial Award
- Candy Zeairs Memorial Mathematics Award
- Ethel Pourciau/SBH Memorial Scholarship
- St. Bernard/Nunez Retired Teacher
- St. Bernard School Board Employees Federal Credit Union
- Joseph J. Davies, Jr. Scholarship
- Joseph Accardo Scholarship
- St. Bernard School Board Members' Scholarship
- Betty Polk Moody Scholarship
- Al Waller Memorial Scholarship
- CHS Faculty Scholarship
- Voices Foundation Performance Scholarship
- Chalmette High Alumni Scholarship
- High Flying Owls Scholarship
- MWM Award
- David Senez, Jr. Memorial Science Award
- Meraux Foundation Scholarships - 50 Academic, 6 Vocational, 4 Art
DEADLINE TO SUBMIT IS 11:59PM ON WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 1, 2023