Phone: (504) 304-5747
Degrees and Certifications:
B.S. Early Childhood Education Certified Teacher (PK-3): Louisiana
Ms. Gabrielle Glapion
Welcome Bulldogs to Ms. Glapion’s third grade class! Ms. Glapion is so excited to start her journey with our Lacoste family! Ms. Glapion is a product of the St. Bernard Parish School System where she discovered her love for learning and teaching. Ms. Glapion recently graduated from Louisiana State University where she attained her Bachelor of Science degree in Early Childhood Education. While at LSU she gained a wide variety of experiences in many different classrooms around the state of Louisiana. After school, Ms. Glapion cheers on the bulldogs by coaching our very own Lacoste cheerleaders.
When Ms. Glapion isn’t in the classroom she enjoys reading, spending time with her family, going on adventures, and snuggling her two dogs; Cannoli (her very own BULLDOG) and Nyx (her sweet yellow lab). Ms. Glapion has a passion for traveling to new places and immersing herself in the various cultures.
Ms. Glapion aims to instill her love for learning in each of her students and believe that each learning experience should be a meaningful adventure for her students to embark upon. Ms. Glapion believes that learning is FUN and strives to make every moment count and to make an impact that lasts a lifetime for each of your students.
Constant communication is a strong value held within Ms. Glapion’s classroom. Ms. Glapion also believes that the link between a child’s home and school is imperative to enhancingthe learning of her students. She believes that families play one of the main roles in a childs education and as a team, with the teacher, the child will succeed tremendously.
“What we learn with pleasure, we never forget.”
- If you have not received an email from me, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to get on our class email list.
- My Zoom office hours are from 9:00-11:00 a.m. I'm also available from 8:40 a.m. - 3:40 p.m. via email or the Remind App.
- To access our suggessted weekly activities, please click "Weekly Engagement Activities" on the left side of this page.
- Students can access most online programs using the Clever link on the Educational links page.
- All students received a print out of their Clever badge as well as their username and password before we left school on Friday, March 13th. If you have misplaced this information, please send me a message so that your child can continue to log in to their account.