Degrees and Certifications:
B.S. in Mathematics Level 2 Certified 6-12 Math
Directions for accessing Powerschool LMS:
1. Your child must be signed in with Clever...login credentials are the same as in school. You can find Clever on the district or school webpage. It is right on the home screen. You should now be able to access all the programs used in school. This will eliminate the need to go through the individual sites on your own.
2. Access to Powerschool LMS can be done through Google. In Google, click on the square in the upper right corner that looks like a waffle
3. Scroll through the icons until you find "Powerschool". It should be the very last icon. Click on that icon
4. You should now see the Powerschool LMS page. It may have a sign in button on it. Click it and it should bring you in
5. Be sure to scroll through the list of classes to find the desired class. All class updates can be found on LMS as well as through SchoolStatus correspondence from the teacher
Please note that some people have experienced compatibility issues using iOS. I am not sure how to work around that, but if I do receive any information on how to handle that I will be sure to pass it along. I recently discovered that iOS has an app (Powerschool Learning) that you can use to access all classes.
The online version may not open, so here is the PDF version.