- To provide opportunities for working together in service to school and community.
- To develop leadership potential.
- To foster the development of strong moral character.
- To encourage loyalty to school, community and nation.
To develop competent, capable, caring leaders through the vehicle of service.
K-Kids is an international student-led organization providing members with opportunities to perform service, build character and develop leadership.
- Character building: The ability to do the right thing, even when it might be the unpopular choice.
- Leadership: The ability to listen, communicate, serve and guide others.
- Inclusiveness: Accepting and welcoming differences in other people.
- Caring: The act of being concerned about or interested in other people or situations.
Pledge"As a K-Kid, I promise to serve my neighborhood and my school. I will show respect toward my environment and I will try to make the world a better place in which to live."If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Mrs. Oggs at firstname.lastname@example.org.