Mission Song: The bulldogs’ mission is to strive, for academic excellence in our lives.
Learning will be fun and safe for everyone. Respectful citizens we will become!
Vision: At Lacoste Elementary, we are learning in a unique way, building our future every day!
Teachers, staff, parents and students will work together to ensure success for every child.
- Pre-K to 5th Grade
- 100% of teachers Highly Qualified
- There are three computer labs in addition to a Chrome book lab, iPad carts and Promethean Tables
- Every class is equipped with a Promethean Board, an ELMO (document camera) and five computers
- Response to Intervention (RTI) is available for all students
- Fully Implemented PBIS Program
- Daily Cultural Arts classes for all kindergarten-fifth grade students
- Students are invited to participate in extra-curricular activities including Art Club, Beta Club, Cheerleading, Dance Team, Drama, K-Kids and 4-H
- Award-winning Academic Games Team
- Red Cross Certified Swimming Instruction for 2nd grade students
- 5th grade students are involved in the DARE Program