Directions for Creating an Account
Our website functions best when users have created an account and logged-in. This will give users the ability to access restricted portions of the website and sign-up for E-Alerts at sites and sections you find relevant. Please follow the directions below to create an account.
- Click Register at the top right of the screen.
- Enter your date of birth and click Submit. (You must be at least 13 years old in order to register.)
- Complete the data fields in the registration form. At a minimum, you must complete the required fields of First Name, Last Name, Email Address, User Name, Password and Confirm Password fields. All information that you enter is kept private and is available to only you and site administrators.
- If registration is successful, you receive a success message. Sign in to the website by clicking the Sign In link in the message or clicking Sign In located at the top right of the screen.
- Once you have signed in, you are ready to add E-Alert Subscriptions. Click My Account at the top right of the screen and select Edit Account Settings from the drop-down list.
- Click Subscriptions.
- On the Subscriptions dialog, click Manage Subscriptions. Here you select areas on the website to which you would like to subscribe. Subscribing enables you to receive E-Alert email messages from the editors of these sections. To subscribe, click the checkbox to the left of your area of interest.
- Click the Homepages and Calendars tab to subscribe to the homepage and main calendar of your district and school sites. Click the Other Areas of Interest tab to subscribe to site sections, for example teacher sections.
- When finished with your selections, click I'm Done.