Steps to a HiSET Diploma
- Register for Classes: Registration is $20 and occurs once every six weeks (1/12, 1/13, 3/7, 4/27, 4/28, 6/27, 6/28)
- Diagnostic Assessment: Complete the diagnostic assessment in math, reading, and language to find your level of placement.
- Tutoring and Instruction: Receive Turoting and instruction, if needed.
- Practice Test: Complete the HiSET Official Practice Test.
- Recommendation: Be recommended by staff to test.
- Register: Register for the HiSET and schedule for test. Cost is $90.00 for the complete battery. You must have a driver's license or state pictured ID to test.
- Take the HiSET: The test is administed in two parts on separate days. You must have a driver's license or state pictured ID to test.
- Graduation: Graduation ceremony is held every May for those students who have earned their diploma.