The Louisiana Department of Children and Family Services has a Parent Portal that allows you to view and receive information about your student’s P-EBT benefits. You will need to create a CAFE account and link your student's P-EBT case to your CAFE account. We encourage you to do this to verify the information that we sent on your behalf. Click the link below to get started: http://www.dcfs.la.gov/page/pebt-parent-portal. If you scroll down, you will find helpful video instructions. If you find an error in your student’s information, please let us know and request a correction, if necessary. Please be aware that if a change request is approved, it will take approximately 6 weeks to process and get you a new card.