Our school participates in the Community Eligibility Provision (CEP) program. This program provides one breakfast and one lunch each school day to all students enrolled in the schools listed. Adults and employees will be charged for meals at the rate below. Please note that there is a cost for “extra milk and/or juice” (see prices below). These items CAN NOT be charged to an account.
- Extra Milk or Juice $0.50
- Adult Employee/Teacher Meals Breakfast $1.50 Lunch $2.50
- At Cost Meals/Visitors Breakfast $3.00 Lunch $4.50
- Canned and/or bottled beverages are not allowed in the cafeteria.
- Commercially prepared food is not allowed (McDonald’s, Burger King, etc.)