High School Math
Paper/Pencil Remote Learning Activities
March 30-April 12, 2020
Directions: St. Bernard Parish Public Schools will continue to engage our students in the learning process remotely. Please check this site periodically for updates and more information on at-home activities.
SUGGESTED Paper Based ACT Prep
Can be picked up at any one of the Food Distribution Centers
- Cracking the ACT Practice Book (ACT scores reflect college and career readiness)
- Content includes 6 full-length practice tests with complete answer explanations, drills and questions for every section of the ACT.
- Part I: Orientation - pages 1-27
- Part II: How to Crack the ACT English Test - pages 31-79
- Part III: How to Crack the ACT Mathematics Test - pages 91-221
- Part IV: How to Crack the ACT Reading Test - pages 233-279
- Part V: How to Crack the ACT Science Test - pages 303-349
- Part VIII - XI: ACT Practice Exams
- Weekly, each student can complete a Practice Exam to monitor his/her progress and improve ACT score. See pages 518-519 to help you calculate your score.