Students will be expected to:
- Walk in the halls.
- Report any problem with another student to the nearest adult (teacher, aide, bus driver, etc).
- Avoid hitting, kicking, or hurting another student. Avoid throwing objects.
- Refrain from “calling names” or teasing another student.
- Respect school property. Use the bathroom facilities properly.
- Obey all school, classroom, and bus rules.
- Students should follow this line-up procedure after recess:
- “Freeze” on the first bell or whistle. Walk quietly to the line when instructed to do so.
- Quietly move to the classroom or cafeteria.
Students in the cafeteria should:
- Stay in a straight line.
- Keep hands and feet to themselves.
- Eat quietly
- Practice good table manners.
- Listen for instructions to be dismissed.
- Remain quiet during dismissal from the tables to empty trays.
- Play by cooperating with other students.
- Avoid rough play.
- Avoid running on all concrete areas.
- Follow playground equipment rules established by the P.E. teachers.
- Obey all safety rules. Stay out of the area immediately surrounding the playground equipment when not using the playground equipment.