- The school day begins at 8:40 a.m. for students in Pre-K4 through 5th grade.
- Students should arrive at school between 8:15 a.m. and 8:40 a.m.
- Students may not arrive on campus before supervision begins at 8:15 a.m.
- Students arriving after 8:40 a.m. must report to the office with a parent to sign in and receive a check-in pass.
- Students riding school buses will be dropped off at the bus loading area at the cafeteria entrance on the left-hand side of the building.
- Car riders and/or nursery van riders must be dropped off at the car rider entrance on the right-hand side of the building.Students may not be dropped off in any other areas of the school. This is a safety issue, and this policy will be strictly enforced.
- All students eating breakfast at school must report directly to the cafeteria upon arrival. Any student not eating breakfast at school will report directly to the hallway outside of his/her classroom upon arrival. If your child is dropped off by you or a nursery, he/she must arrive by 8:30 a.m. in order to eat breakfast.
- Parents are not to walk students to class. This interferes with the classroom routine. Tardiness should be avoided. Repeated tardiness may result in a parent conference and the loss of perfect attendance. Please try to prevent this from occurring. Excessive tardiness (5 or more per semester) will be reported to the Child Welfare and Attendance Officer. When a child arrives late, the teacher must stop the lesson, update attendance in the computer, change the lunch count, and get the tardy child settled and caught up before the lesson can continue. Valuable instructional time is wasted for the entire class.
Breakfast is served between 8:15 a.m. and 8:40 a.m. Car riders must arrive in the cafeteria by 8:30 a.m. if they wish to eat breakfast. In the event of a late-arriving bus, bus riders will be allowed a reasonable amount of time to eat breakfast.