St. Bernard Parish Public School System is currently hiring for the following positions:
- Part-time Occupational Therapist Subsitute
- Part-time and Full-time Speech Therapists
Those interested in these positions can contact Alison Gros at 504-301-2000.
2019 -2020 Positions
There are currently two pathways to teaching employment in St. Bernard Parish School District:
- Traditional Certification Pathway: This pathway is for candidates who have or are anticipating having a teaching certificate by May 18. Candidates who will be applying to teach in our district who are certified can complete our Teacher Application found on the left side of the page under "2019 - 2020 Teaching Positions."
- Alternative Certification Pathway: Those interested in applying to our alternative teaching program, Teach St. Bernard, can learn more by visiting the Teach St. Bernard page on the left.
- St. Bernard Parish is always seeking passionate and loving individuals to support students outside of the classroom. These positions include Pupil Appraisal Staff, School Counselors, Speech Therapists, School Psychiatrists, Nurses. If you are interested in applying for one of these other positions, please complete the application found below.