General Information for Enrollment:
- Student currently enrolled must be up-to-date on payments to be considered.
- Enrollment is determined by regular school day class sizes.
- Students can be accepted during the middle of the year based on grade level availability.
- Bus transportation is not provided for students who attend after-care.
- Registration forms will not be processed until all required documents are available.
- Copy of 2 recent check stubs for both parents or one for single parent homes
- Copy of 2015 W2 forms for both parents or one for single parent homes
Program Cost and Payment Information:
- $25 registration fee per family
- Tuition is $40 per week per child
- Payments are made on the 1st school day of each month
- Payment is required whether your child is present in school or not
- Submit payments to the front office at Arabi in the brown envelope provided.
- Receipts of your payment will be returned in the same envelope to your child‘s homeroom teacher.
- Late payments have a 3 day grace period. Payments received after that will jeopordize your student's enrollment in the Extended Day School Program.
- Checks made payable to:
St. Bernard Parish Schools – EDS
Memo line: student’s name and month of payment
- Checks, money order, or cash are acceptable forms of payment.